If your unit has a golf cart included, Venture Out requires a credit card number to be kept on file. Your card will only be charged if fines are incurred while using the golf cart or any damages occur during your stay.
- $100.00 for underage driving of the Golf Cart (driver must be 16 years or older with a valid State Driver's License).
- $50.00 for driving after dark without proper lights.
- $50.00 for reckless driving (speeding, running STOP signs, etc.)
- $25.00 for parking golf cart in overflow parking for cars.
- Damage (determined amount)
You are responsible for the golf cart and charger
- Only unit owners may have a golf cart. Guests may use the owner's golf cart, but are not allowed to bring golf carts onto Venture Out property.
- All Golf Cart Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid state driver's license. (Violation is $100 for Underage Driver)
- Venture Out requires headlights to be ON while operating golf carts after dark. No flashlights allowed. (Violation is $50.00 for no lights.)
- All passengers in a cart must be seated at all times, with the number of riders not exceeding the number of passenger seats.
- Reckless operation and disregard for Venture Out rules will result in fines (up to $50.00 per incident) as allowed by the Association documents, and/or loss of driving privileges. Venture Out Security and Venture Out Rental Agents reserve the right revoke golf cart privileges at any time.
- Do not park golf carts in the vehicle overflow parking areas. Use only designated golf cart parking areas. (Violation is a $25.00 fine)
- Golf Carts, where included, are not guaranteed. If the cart breaks down, we will make every effort to get it repaired as soon as possible, if we have one to loan we will but we cannot guarantee a loaner.
- The person responsible for renting this golf cart and listed below on this waiver assumes complete liability for any bodily injury or property damage caused by golf cart.
- The person responsible for renting this golf cart and listed below on this waiver is responsible for loss or any damage to golf cart and its accessories.
- Rules of the road apply when golf carts are being driven in Venture Out. The golf cart shall never exit Venture Out with the exception of designated beach parking. The person listed below on this waiver will be responsible for all fees required to recover the golf cart.
- Golf carts are to be properly secured to avoid theft, damage or unauthorized use. Golf carts must be parked at your rental property every night.
- Golf Carts ARE NOT TO BE TOWED. Towing will result in MAJOR DAMAGE.
- Drive carefully over speed bumps and avoid water puddles if possible. The majority of carts are electric and water can damage the cart and render it unusable. Make sure charger boxes have the lid on and closed up, do not remove charger from the box and make sure they are secure out of the rain.
If you receive a fine during your stay, Venture Out will charge your credit card on file. If you disagree with the fine you should:
A. Submit a written statement to Venture Out of why you protest the fine.
B. A request is made to appear in person before a committee to contest the fine.
By reading and signing this waiver, you are stating that you, your family, or anyone that utilizes the golf cart from your reserved rental property listed below has read, understands, and agrees to this GOLF CART WAIVER. Venture Out Resort, Venture Out Property Managers and the owner of the rental property remain completely harmless and free of any and all liability that may arise from use of the golf cart.