Spring Break and Summer are fast approaching and we want to make sure you are aware of the golf cart rules at the resort.
If your unit has a golf cart included, Venture Out requires a credit card number to be kept on file. Your credit will only be charged if fines are incurred while using the golf cart or any damaged occur during your stay.
1. Only unit owners may have a golf cart. Guests may use the owner’s golf cart when provided, but are not allowed to bring golf carts on to Venture Out property.
2. All Golf Cart Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid state driver’s license.
EXCEPTION: Anyone with a valid learners permit may operate a golf cart as long as a licensed driver over the age of 21, with a valid drivers license, is in the cart with them. (Violation is $100 for Underage Driver)
3. All Golf Carts including rented carts must be registered with Venture Out office and display a current, temporary or permanent registration decal/pass. (Violation is $25.00 fine) If you loan your golf cart to another unit, it must have a hanging
pass displayed for the unit it is being loaned to. (After one warning the Violation is $25.00)
4. Venture Out requires headlights to be ON while operating golf carts after dark. No flashlights allowed. (Violation is $50.00 for no lights.) All golf cart must be equipped with head lights.
5. All passengers in a cart must be seated at all times, with the number of riders not exceeding the number of passenger seats.
6. Reckless operation and disregard for Venture Out rules will result in fines (up to $50.00 per incident) as allowed by the Association documents, and/or loss of driving privileges. Venture Out Security and Venture Out Rental Agents reserve the right revoke golf cart privileges at any time.
7. Do not park golf carts in the vehicle overflow parking areas. Use only designated golf cart parking areas. (Violation is a $25.00 fine)
8.The person responsible for renting this golf cart assumes complete liability for any bodily injury or property damage caused by golf cart.
9. The person responsible for renting this golf cart is responsible for loss or any damage to golf cart and its accessories.
10. Rules of the road apply when golf carts are being driven in Venture Out. The golf cart shall never exit Venture Out with the exception of designated beach parking. The person on the resevation will be responsible for all fees required to recover the golf cart.
11. Golf carts are to be properly secured to avoid theft, damage or unauthorized use. Golf carts must be parked at your rental property every night.
12. Golf Carts ARE NOT TO BE TOWED. Towing will result in MAJOR DAMAGE.
If you receive a fine during your stay, Venture Out will charge your credit card on file. If you disagree with the fine you should:
1. Submit a written statement to Venture Out of why you protest the fine. 2. A request is made to appear in person before a committee to contest the fine.
1. $100.00 for underage driving of the Golf Cart (driver must be 16 years or older with a valid State Driver’s license or hold a learner’s permit and be accompanied by 21 year old licensed driver.
2. $50.00 for driving after dark without proper lights
3. $50.00 for reckless driving (speeding, running STOP signs, etc.)
4. $25.00 for parking golf cart in overflow parking for cars.
5. Damage (determined amount)