So much is happening this summer! Tomorrow Friday June 16th Temperley’s will be here with their famous fish and chips (and more), July 4th we will have 2 food trucks here (more info to come). Other food trucks coming soon.. Every Wednesday and Thursday from noon until 2 the Kona Ice truck will be here. (weather permitting). Movie Monday……have you made your reservation yet?
Memorial Day weekend was another great success here in Venture Out. The resort had a food truck here at the front pool on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The BBQ truck was a huge hit on Saturday and Sunday and Wrap it Up had a great selection and did well on Monday. Don’t be surprised if they are not here a few other weekends this Summer. They may even show up on Movie Monday.
Michelle and Roni were set up outside of the office with our pop up tent giving out water and Buff’s (like the ones that they wear on Survivor). They were also taking pictures with our Instagram fame. It was a lot of fun! If you got one of the buffs make sure to go to our facebook page and post a picture wearing it, the picture with the most “likes” will win $40.00 is Patches Bucks. There was a contest this weekend also, we had 2 winners for patches bucks.
Make sure you like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with all the happenings this summer. You never know when there will be a contest or specials, I will also let you know about upcoming events in Venture Out and Panama City Beach.
Hope to see you all soon.
Hi everyone, As you are all preparing to cook out and enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend, let’s not forget the reason for the Holiday. We would like to salute all of the men and women that have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
The Summer season is about to get started & we are so excited to see you all! This summer is going to be great we just know it!
Starting on Monday, June 5th and for every Monday through the end of July Venture Out is having a “Movie Monday” it will be on the back lawn/picnic area. BYO snacks and refreshments. We are working on getting sponsors to provide refreshments but for now it’s bring your own. I will post the movie list as soon as we get it worked out. Suggestions welcome. (G or PG only please)
This upcoming weekend (Memorial Day weekend) Venture Out will have a couple of food trucks here for Lunch. On Saturday Smokin’ Butts BBQ will be here, they are a great local BBQ joint! On Monday Wrap It Up will be here for a little lighter lunch for those of you hitting the road home. Make sure to stop by and support these local co’s and enjoy some of their great food! It will be nice to let the experts make the food for you this year. If it goes over well this could be an on going thing, so please support them.
We (Venture Out Vacations) will have a spot outside of our office set up to say hello as you check in this weekend. Make sure to stop and see Michelle and grab a bottle of water, get a free gift, and take a selfie with our Instagram frame! Tag us in your Facebook and Instagram post for a chance to win a prize!
Mark, Terry, Michelle and I (Rika) are looking forward to a very busy and fun summer! If you have not made your reservations yet, what are you waiting for?
Summer is here and so is the heat! Come down and join us on the beach. Venture Out Vacations is pretty booked up from now until July 23rd, that being said we do have a few “holes” in the schedule, below is a list of what we have left up to the 23rd of July. To see more info and pictures go to “For Rent”, scroll past the calendar and click on the numbers listed. To book or with questions please call me or Mark at 850-230-0676. Venture Out is a resort across the street from our own dedicated beach with private access, 2 pools, mini golf, shuffleboard, playground, picnic area, fishing pier on the lagoon/bay and more.
Availability from now until July 23rd
74 1 bedroom June 16 & 17 (2nights)
163 3 bedroom June 16 & 17
187 3 bedroom June 16 & 17
232 2 bedroom June 16 & 17
388 3 bedroom, 15 & 16 and 21 & 22 ( 2 nights each)
282 2 bedroom June 15, 16 & 17 (3 nights)
183 2 bedroom June 15, 16, 17
337 2 bedroom June 19 & 20
411 2 bedroom June 19-23 (4 nights)
542 2 bedroom June 20-23 ( 3 nights)
572 2 bedroom June 22 & 23
618 2 bedroom June 22-25 ( 3 nights)
8 3bedroom June 30 & July 1 (2 nights)
210 2 bedroom June 27, 28 & 29
377 1 bedroom June 29 & 30
644 1 bedroom w/bunk room June 26 & 27
352 2 bedroom July 5 & 6
388 3 bedroom July 8 & 9
578 2 bedroom July 7 & 8
705 2 bedroom July 7 & 8
56 2 bedroom July 17-21 (4 nights)
210 2 bedroom July 17-21
359 3 bedroom July18-21 (3 nights)
400 2 bedroom July 17-20 (3 nights)
412 3 bedroom July 16 & 17
610 3 bedroom July 17-21
711 1 bedroom July 19 & 20
Spring Break and Summer are fast approaching and we want to make sure you are aware of the golf cart rules at the resort.
If your unit has a golf cart included, Venture Out requires a credit card number to be kept on file. Your credit will only be charged if fines are incurred while using the golf cart or any damaged occur during your stay.
1. Only unit owners may have a golf cart. Guests may use the owner’s golf cart when provided, but are not allowed to bring golf carts on to Venture Out property.
2. All Golf Cart Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid state driver’s license.
EXCEPTION: Anyone with a valid learners permit may operate a golf cart as long as a licensed driver over the age of 21, with a valid drivers license, is in the cart with them. (Violation is $100 for Underage Driver)
3. All Golf Carts including rented carts must be registered with Venture Out office and display a current, temporary or permanent registration decal/pass. (Violation is $25.00 fine) If you loan your golf cart to another unit, it must have a hanging
pass displayed for the unit it is being loaned to. (After one warning the Violation is $25.00)
4. Venture Out requires headlights to be ON while operating golf carts after dark. No flashlights allowed. (Violation is $50.00 for no lights.) All golf cart must be equipped with head lights.
5. All passengers in a cart must be seated at all times, with the number of riders not exceeding the number of passenger seats.
6. Reckless operation and disregard for Venture Out rules will result in fines (up to $50.00 per incident) as allowed by the Association documents, and/or loss of driving privileges. Venture Out Security and Venture Out Rental Agents reserve the right revoke golf cart privileges at any time.
7. Do not park golf carts in the vehicle overflow parking areas. Use only designated golf cart parking areas. (Violation is a $25.00 fine)
8.The person responsible for renting this golf cart assumes complete liability for any bodily injury or property damage caused by golf cart.
9. The person responsible for renting this golf cart is responsible for loss or any damage to golf cart and its accessories.
10. Rules of the road apply when golf carts are being driven in Venture Out. The golf cart shall never exit Venture Out with the exception of designated beach parking. The person on the resevation will be responsible for all fees required to recover the golf cart.
11. Golf carts are to be properly secured to avoid theft, damage or unauthorized use. Golf carts must be parked at your rental property every night.
12. Golf Carts ARE NOT TO BE TOWED. Towing will result in MAJOR DAMAGE.
If you receive a fine during your stay, Venture Out will charge your credit card on file. If you disagree with the fine you should:
1. Submit a written statement to Venture Out of why you protest the fine. 2. A request is made to appear in person before a committee to contest the fine.
1. $100.00 for underage driving of the Golf Cart (driver must be 16 years or older with a valid State Driver’s license or hold a learner’s permit and be accompanied by 21 year old licensed driver.
2. $50.00 for driving after dark without proper lights
3. $50.00 for reckless driving (speeding, running STOP signs, etc.)
4. $25.00 for parking golf cart in overflow parking for cars.
5. Damage (determined amount)
Summer is here and the beach is getting busier and busier. With all of the people arriving in the next few weeks I thought this would be a good time to mention a few helpful things to make your experience here in the resort better.
1) When you are on your way to the resort you may want to make a pit stop for the little ones before you get here. There are not any public restrooms in the resort office. With so many people getting here at the same time there is sometimes a line and it could take you a few minutes to get registered. There are bath houses in the resort but to be safe you may want to make a stop before you get here.
2) Once you get here make sure you have a debit or credit card for security purposes and bring in your tag number. The resort requires both of these things to get your registered. Hopefully this will help you get registered faster.
3) Once you register with the Venture Out office to get your car passes you will need to come to our office in the same building to sign a registration card with us and get your keys or to see if your unit is ready. Even if you have paid for your stay in full we need to see you before you go on back to your unit.
4) Please do not load up the refrigerator and/or turn the thermostat down. This will cause the fridge to freeze up and not work properly. Go ahead and put the essentials in but maybe only a couple of drinks until it has time to get used to going from empty to full. There are at least 5 calls every summer with refrigerator problems and it is almost always because someone has turned down the thermostat. The settings should not be changed, it will cause the motor to work too hard to get to the new temp and this will cause it to stop working all together.
5) Do not turn the AC to below 70. again we get several calls every summer with A/C’s freezing up. We try to have the unit comfortable for you when you arrive. If it is too warm for you, turn it down 2 or 3 degrees at a time, going from 78 to 68 will cause it to work too hard and freeze up and then it will not work at all for a couple of hours while it thaws back out.
6) Recycle your cans. The resort now has special bins in the back of the resort next to the maintenance building. The new bins have a pink rim and are for aluminum. So make sure to recycle your soda and beer cans!
Hopefully these few little tips will help. We here at Venture Out Vacations look forward to seeing you all very soon!